Tuesday, November 06, 2001

Now what shall I write in my blog?

About the time I met SRK or about India's pathetic performance in SA?

Or shall I type in the lyrics of 'Oops! I did it again' because it's playing on TV now and I'm mouthing the words..Oops I did it again, I played with your heart, got lost in the game....Blah blah blah....

Forget it. None of all that. That would be be soooo terribly booooring, and I'd rather jump in a deep well than get bored or bore someone else! LOL. :-p

Talking of TV, check out Sliders on weeknights at 8 on Hallmark and Full House at 6.30 pm from Monday through Saturday on Zee English. The latter has a great theme song. :-) And Sliders has a cute actor, Jerry O' Connell. But I think he might be gay ( I said 'might', he may or may not be so, okay?). BTW, don't you think Leo DiCaprio is a homo?

Mail me at: grafologist@hotmail.com

No junk or spams please!

No comments: