Friday, November 30, 2001

Lazy Me!

I'm being terribly lazy these days, not when it comes to blogging or surfing or chatting or watching TV, but when it comes to studying. Even though I know there's an important exam coming up and all my friends are mugging away relentlessly like there's no tomorrow, here I am, blogging and simultaneously chatting!

I need focus, no distractions (of which I have plenty, serious and not-so-serious), and concentration. Common sense and a good grasping power I have been blessed with, thankfully. Focus and concentration I can manage, but who's going to stop those distractions?

Okay, I admit that I should be able to handle distractions. I can handle some but if I ignore the others, well, then errr.... I'm in big trouble. Fights, arguements, tears et al. I would love to write about them (the distractions and the consequences of ignoring them, I mean) here, but on second, no no, fourth thoughts, I can't explain the problem to the whole world, can I?


LOL, I just learnt that the template I'm using is called 'Fat Puppy' by the Blogger guys. I didnt realise that the cute little puppy was FAT! ROFL! :-))))


PS-- Early mattresses were filled with straw and held up with a rope stretched across the bed frame. If the rope was tight, sleep was comfortable. Hence the phrase, "sleep tight."

It's late now. Good night and sleep tight. :-)

No comments: