Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Flood for Love

Back to the topic of guys. Yep, yet again. Nope, I'm not obsessed with them. But almost every new day ushers in a new fact about them which disgusts me even more and I feel I just HAVE to write about it. After all, I can't share it with my Mom, can I?

Anyway, so I was saying that there is this guy who thinks that flooding computer screens with emoticons will actually get girls attracted to him. Want to know what I think of it? NO COMMENTS.


Bang goes Big Bang!

I hope you know or have at least heard about the Big Bang Theory which describes the origin of the universe. However, it just explains what happened after the bang. It does not explain how or why the Bang occurred. Here's a theory which explains how. It's called the Inflationary Theory. Check it out online.


About Anthrax

There's a big hype in the US of A about anthrax. But don't be surprised if you hear of anyone in India dying from it. It's quite common here, as it is in Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Learn more about it on www.emedicine.com


War? What War?

Some say that the bombing of Afghanistan was a big failure, others say the war is almost over. What we get from the media may be half-truths. Learn more about the myths and facts about Afghanistan and its people. Clear your doubts, learn the truth. :-)


PS-- If you come across any interesting article pertaining to any topic ( I mean anything!!), please mail me the link! I would love to read anything!

No comments: