Friday, November 02, 2001

In the Doldrums

Type. Backspace. Type. Backspace. That's what I'm doing now. Not that I don't know what to enter in my blog, or that I'm bored....but just confusion. No, no, perhaps not. A more subtle way of putting it would be-- "I've got other things going on in my mind." A rather good excuse for just sitting back and doing nothing, thinking of nothing, and planning nothing. My mother would probably call it The Big L: Lazzziiiiiinessss. Psychologists would say:" A rather complex function and activity of the human mind that creates a sense of emptiness and loneliness....blah blah blah....." Whatever you would like to call my state-- confusion, laziness, or boredom, be assured (or agitated), it's none of it. The best term would probably be 'a bit off-colour and down'.

I don't know why it happens.... do you?



PS--Try this:
Take the day you were born x4 ,
+13 ,
x25 ,
-200 ,
+ month you were born,
x2,
-40,
x50 ,
+ last 2 digits of the year you were born ,
-10500.

What do you notice ?

Mail me at: grafologist@hotmail.com

No comments: