Friday, November 16, 2001

Famous One-Liners


The following is a list of all-time famous one-liners I have compiled. Any girl will be able to identify with them. Read on.....


'I'm doing a Survey.'

Now where have I heard that before???? Of course, no statiscian (I'm not sure if it's the right word) will come and tell you "I'm doing a survey." The only times I have heard this statement is when a guy asks a dumb question like: "Do you have a mike for your PC?" or "Does Hrithik look better with or without the stubble?" They usually go on about such silly things to know what's on the girl's mind, and, when suddenly she asks "Why?", the guy replies with an exaggerated degree of coolness: "I'm doing a Survey". Hah! And some dumb gals actually buy that..... God help them!


'Please trust me.'


And then there is a dialogue patented only to guys-- "You can always trust me." Yikes!!!!!! Girls, please DO NOT fall for that. It's just a statement with no meaning behind it. You can only trust them to call you up and bore you to death, or ask for notes. The latter is very very rare.


'I'm sorry I forgot.'


This breed of guys is the Forget-me-not-even-if-I-forget-you type. One fine morning, a guy who talks to you everyday in the classroom or corridor will ask you, "Ummm, I'm sorry but I forgot your name." In that case the best a girl can do is SMILE widely and reply very sweetly, "Never mind", and walk away graciously. :-)




Mail me at: grafologist@hotmail.com

No comments: