Friday, October 11, 2002

Late!

Late is the worst thing to be when you have exams. My exams are at the unearthly time of 7.30 am, and I'm not used to sleeping before midnight, so to sleep and then wake up is a difficult task for me.

The first day (Thursday) was fine- woke up at 6.20 am (woah!), and reached college on time. But today (only the second day), was just the opposite. My mom and I both overslept, and woke up suddenly when newspaper boy rang the doorbell at 7.15!!!! Horrified, I just dressed hurriedly, and managed to reach college at 7.35. It took me a couple more minutes to climb up the three floors, and I was writing the paper by 7.39 sharp (I checked my watch for the time so that I could put it on my blog! My mind works overtime, doesn't it?).

Of course, I'm sure I'll hear plenty of sugggestions to get an alarm clock, and I think I will, but methinks Mom believes it's against her principles to get an alarm clock. ;-)

What are you doing Online?

Did I hear you say, "What are you doing online in the middle of your exams?"

Well, tomorrow I have a paper called Effective Communication Skills, which has minimum studying. And well, going through my e-mails and writing on my blog, I'm communicating with a lot of people, right? Communication at its best! Need I say more?

No comments: