Friday, September 27, 2002

S-I-C-K!

I fall sick almost every month. Same problem every time- cough, cold, headache, fever. Sinusitis they call it. It really beats the hell out of me. Don't have the capacity to read, write, or even turn on the computer. Luckily, I'm feeling better now. But it comes at a time when exams are just two weeks away and there are still four projects to be submitted, out of which the entire class has not even started on two.

Anyway, the question bothering me is that why do I fall sick every month? I have a weird theory for this. Classrooms in colleges are stuffy and over-crowded, and the teacher insists on shutting the door while teaching. As a result, we breathe the same air throughout the four hours we're stuck there. And that disgusting air is not just BO. It's also got non-smelling, invisible things. That makes you more susceptible to illness. Know what I mean?

Dumb theory. But at least I can blame the college for it. ;-)
How Can They?

Forget How Can They? They already did it. And what are we doing about it? Nothing, just sitting, watching the news helplessly. And can Prez Bush do anything about it? I bet you can't, and he won't. After all, it wasn't a church. It was a temple. And Indian lives ain't as important as American lives, are they?

I let myself cry. Couldn't sleep all of Tuesday or Wednesday.

Solution: Use the bomb. Ignore Dubya's and Tony's statements.


Internet Heights

Got this in an e-mail:
HEIGHT OF ISOLATION:
Two persons sitting side by side using emails to communicate with each other.

HEIGHT OF COWARDICE:
Two persons fighting through emails.

HEIGHT OF HELPLESSNESS:
Receiving no emails for a week.

HEIGHT OF FRUSTRATION:
The email server being down.

HEIGHT OF CARELESSNESS:
Writing a love mail and doing a 'Send All.'

HEIGHT OF ACHIEVEMENT:
A person sending email to a girl wanting to become friends and getting a reply.

HEIGHT OF TIMEPASS:
A person sending email to himself

HEIGHT OF EXPECTATION:
Sending Indian cricket team an e-mail, wishing them to win a match. NB: Doesn't apply now!

HEIGHT OF REPETITION:
Forwarding an email to someone and receiving the same email forwarded back to you by some one in the receiving chain.

HEIGHT OF BROWSING:
U r swimming in the pool and shout "F1 F1 F1" instead of shouting "HELP" when u are unable to swim...

No comments: