Saturday, September 14, 2002

What's Up?

Lots has been happening since the last time I blogged. Firstly, I visited GO 92.5 FM radio station on a college assignment- met a couple of RJs, took great snaps, caught a show LIVE ON AIR!

Next, a cousin got engaged. That's two of them in three months. Lots more on their way. (With arranged marriages, you always know when someone's gonna get engaged- when the parents begin to look a bit worried, that's when.)

Then, I called Radio Mirchi and was on air!!!!! :) RJ Neil was awesome! Did anyone hear me?

Then, I won a contest on 93.5 Red FM!

Then again, I called 93.5 Red FM and was on air! Talk of being obsessed with radio stations! :) But that's just me.


Top 5 Ways to Make Headlines

5. Announce your wedding with a model/actress.

4. Have a lavish wedding in another city, or better still, another country.

3. Get the government to waiver a Rs. 1.5 crore duty on an expensive car.

2. Open an expensive restaurant and then say it's for everyone (read glitterati).

1. Sign a contract with a producer for a movie after reading the script, and then sue the guy for portraying you in a bad light.



No comments: