Thursday, September 19, 2002

Locked out!

Oops! I locked myself out of my house the other day. Left both bunch of keys inside and went out.

So what did I do?

There was only one thing to do. Call the 'key' guy.

Well, he came and worked for about two hours, shaping the Yale key, and then he said, 'OK, one last time. If it doesn't work now, I'll break the lock.'

Mom freaked out and began to pray. And hey presto! Her faith helped. The door opened. :)

Of course, I admit it was MY fault.

But I'll make sure it never happens again.

PS- Don't you think Mom should have given one set of keys to a friend or meighbour? I mean, almost everyone told me that they had given their keys to their neighbour. We've given one set to my aunt now. :)


HELP- with or without questions?

There are two kinds of people- those who help with questions, those who help without questions.

Imagine this. You go to Hollywood. There you bump into Arnold Schwazie. You are in total awe of his biceps so you ask him, "What exercises do you do for your amazing biceps?"

There are two ways in which he can answer, depending on the kind of person he is.

Number 1- If he doesn't ask questions, he'll probably say, "I do this and that....blah...blah..blah. You should try it too."

Number 2- Now if he's the other kind of person, he'll say, "I do this. What do you do? Oh my God? Only that? Are you nuts? How do you ever expect to build your biceps if you do only that much? You'd better do what I say. Otherwise you're no good, absolutely useless. And what do you eat and drink? And what medication do you take?......." so on and so forth.

Has this ever happened to you? I know a person who's type number 2, and though he's a great guy, I avoid asking him for help now.

Same Songs!

Have you ever heard a particular radio station often? If you have, you'll realize that most of them play the same song at least thrice a day. Just because it's the most popular. Oh come on! Just because it's popular, you don't have the right to bore your listeners wtih the same numbers! Play soemthing else, for heaven's sake! Or is it that you don't have any other songs?





No comments: