Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Monsoon Football!

Okay, so the south-west monsoon has finally arrived. And with it has come the World Cup.(I still can't believe France is out and Italy lost to Korea!).

Football mania has caught on here too. When the matches aren't on, you see muddy kids playing football like nothing else matters. Even when it's pouring cats and dogs. Wonder what's on their minds while playing in the rain. I've never played in the rain. Heck, I've never played football. ;-) Cricket, yes. It's never too late to learn, is it?

Coach needed. ;-)



Bad Timing!

Inspiration, they say, can come to you anywhere, anytime. That's what happens to all those writers and scientists and other such people in need of the much-desired sudden idea.

To me, it comes late at night- when I'm tossing and turning in bed, thinking of nothing in particular. Not that I need any inspiration, but sudden ideas and thoughts that would make a difference to me pop up at the most awkward time.

Has it ever happened to any of you?



Acne!

Hmmm....well, this may not be everyone's favourite topic (nor is it mine), but I think a teenager's blog would be incomplete without a mention of boyfriends and/or pimples. Since the former is not on my agenda, a zit is the best(!) thing to mention.

Ah, what I'd do to get rid of these things!

Any dermatologist reading this?



No comments: