Saturday, June 22, 2002

Disappointments galore!

First it was France that was kicked out (pun unintended), then Argentina, Italy, USA, England (though I couldn't be happier Brazil won), and now Spain.

The football bug is biting everyone now. Even the ones who aren't the least interested in football. My mom, for example.

The only thing I wonder now is: couldn't they have had better referees?



PS-- Surprise! Surprise! English fans didn't turn into hooligans!


Time still in trouble

Don't take panga!(Means: Don't challenge us!).

The PMO has had enough of Alex Perry & Co. Seems that the Daily Telegraph reported something similar about Vajpayee.

Alex Perry was called for interrogation. The official reason- He has two passports. The unofficial reason- No prizes for guessing.


So we come back to football/soccer. World Cup History and Trivia. Interesting and (ahem!) educative. :-)

I loved it- you'll love it too!

Cool Comments!

Thanks Enetation, for your commenting system. I'm glad I found you! ;-)

And thanks Ashwini, for your comments.

No comments: