Saturday, December 29, 2001

Classics!

Some movies are classics, and if they aren't labeled as such, they should. Some movies aren't classics, but they leave a deep impact on you and you wonder what's wrong. One of the latter is K3G. A great movie, but unlike other good ones, it must be watched with your parents. I know one idiot who thought it was a horror movie, unfortunately (or fortunately) I think he's a lunatic, unable to realise the main concept behind Karan Johar's blockbuster. I don't know about anyone else, but I cried during the movie. I have no idea if it will be called a classic someday, but for me, it is one.

Confused

I'm still confused about my future. Should I pursue my passion and dump my common sense? Or should I do something sensible and continue following my passion simultaneously? I don't know what my future has in store for me, and though unpredictability has always excited me, this time time it's exciting me to the verge of making me nervous, perhaps scared too.

No comments: