Sunday, December 23, 2001

Back!!!

It feels so great to be blogging again. It's been more than four very long days since I blogged. This is what the Education System does to you-- makes you miss out on the things you like most.

But hey, I'm not falling for that trap. Movies, restaurants, surfing, chatting, nothing's stopping, just cutting them down a bit. LOL, I already saw K3G once, I'm going for it again! That's what's called cutting down. If it hadn't been for this horrendous System, I would have already seen it at least thrice by now, and the fourth time would have been on the cards. No kidding. I had seen KKHH four times within 2 weeks after its release.

Math v/s World Peace

The Math in my head is making me go nuts today. Calculus is fun, but how the hell are differential equations going to make a difference to me, anyone else, or world peace? Perhaps Big Brother Dubya could shed some light on the matter?

No comments: