Sunday, July 28, 2002

Lost & Found

There are times when I look really hard for something, and look so hard that I over-look it! And then, suddenly, when I've forgotten all about it, I find it, in a place I never thought of looking for. Happened with me recently- was hunting for a very cute pocket mirror I had forgotten about, and there it was, lying where I never thought it would be. (And after a week of looking for it).

Currently, I'm on a very difficult search......for some sensible classmates who read the newspapers and know who Jinnah is.

Team work

I don't think I've actually worked with a group of strangers before for an project. Earlier, I was in the company of close friends whom I really didn't have a problem with. Now, I'm with a group of gigglish, unorganised, never-touched-a-book (needless to say), girls, who don't like listening to anyone, except, perhaps, Enrique.

So here's a question: how do you make blocked-understanding people understand what you're talking about? While preserving your sanity?

PS-- The giggly gals are whom I call the Eighth Wonder of the World.

No comments: