Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Confused!

When can anyone confidently say, "I'm not confused at all"? Thinking of it, never. Some people may generally be more confused than the others, while others may claim never to be confused. But hey, is that possible? I'd say NO. Because I'm one of those who like to believe that they are decisive people- and never confused. Unfortunately, belief is not everything, I have to actually do it to prove it. Alas, it seems highly improbable in my case. I'm always confused, whether I like it or not. :-)

What shall I wear? Should I take the lift or the stairs? Should I buy this lipstick or that one? Should I smile at that guy? Should I have the KKHH ringtone or the K3G one? Should I see Devdas again or not?

Is Yahoo going the hotmail way?

As if the junk in my Hotmail account wasn't enough, I've begun to receive junk in my Yahoo! mail box. Work from home, attend this workshop, get these ink cartridges free, blah blah.

Dear God, Please protect me from junk mail! ;-)

What does not glitter may be Gold

We've underestimated the talent of the Indian weightlifters and shooters. Reminds me of what they said about the Jap-Russo war- the Pygmy of the East conquers the Giant(s) of the West!
Kudos to the Indian contingent!

No comments: