Thursday, October 25, 2001

Times of Illness

It's strange that two very good people and both very close to my heart should fall sick at the same time, with very painful illnesses. It's difficult for me to see people I love in such suffering. All I pray and hope for is their quick recovery and a healthy life for both.


What are friends for?

I ask that question as a person who was trusted with top secret information from two good friends. One is feeling extremely low and guilty, and the other just had a major fight with her so-called 'bestest' friend. I was there for both (I'm not flattering myself by saying that), and it was only then that it dawned on me what friendship was. Not only being 'there' when you are needed, but also liking them inspite of all their weaknesses and faults.

Cheer up guys! Put your problems behind you and move on!

No comments: