Monday, October 15, 2001

I'm just recovering from an illness which made me rather weak, and today being a Sunday, I'm rather bored. It's late night, but I'm neither sleepy, nor tired.
One online friend is asking me for advice on toothaches, I tell him to pull all his teeth out, that will relieve the pain, won't it?
What's it with guys these days? Toothache guy is going berserk because a girl sent him a private message in a public chat room! Actually, girls these days are not much better. But the less said about them, the better.
Just a passing thought: I wonder what humans are going to achieve through violence and deaths of innocent people. Bombing a place day in day out won't solve any problem, will it? The people who will really be affected by this will be the ones who have absolutly no hand in terrorism. May God bless them and keep them safe.

No comments: