Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Chirpy and exuberant, me? Born to spread energy and joy?ME? That's what one of my friends seems to think! The idea has put me deep in thought. Never thought I will be bringing joy and energy into someone's life. It's given me something new to think about. Come to think of it, I am quite energetic and chirpy, even when I'm tired I can't sit still. It's time to get some new meaning to my life, and I mean it!
I'm Miss.Energetic from this very minute, and anytime you are feeling tired or bored or 'demotivated', as someone puts it, you know what to do! Contact me!
PS-- I have a very chirpy voice too. Want to hear it? Anytime!
The Past and the Present
When I'm all alone, like I'm now, my mind wanders, thinking about things from all over the place, sometimes nothing in particular. Sometimes I remember good things, sometimes not-so-good memories pop into my mind, at times it's the really horrible ones which bother me. The latter make me uncomfortable, but I don't really mind them. Why? -- because they are my past, a part of me, and I must be comfortable with myself. I don't like the idea of escaping from the past. Of course, it's not too good to live in it either, but at least you learn from it. I did!

No comments: