Thursday, October 15, 2009

16 things I accomplished in my 25th year

I turn 25 end of this month. And while the big five-and-twenty is bound to induce a severe quarter-life crisis (or not), I thought I might as well deal with it beforehand by listing things I did this "silver" year.

Here they are, categorised:
    Professional:
  1. Changed jobs despite the recession
  2. Got involved in an entirely new area of work: online/ digital/ social media

  3. Personal
  4. Lost seven kilos, 28 inches all over, and losing some more
  5. Learnt how to swim: breast stroke, freestyle and now on backstroke
  6. Made new friends (RK, Amtak) and kept in touch with old ones (Cin, Megs, Sam) :-)
  7. Dared to cut my hair really really short and chic!
  8. Began enjoying my singlehood (that's never happened before)

  9. Geeky Stuff
  10. Made great progess in Spanish: can speak fluently, can read faster, and I cleared Level 1 of DELE!
  11. Revived Verbalist
  12. Started a fashion blog and manage to keep it somewhat updated
  13. Taught myself to draw... kinda!
  14. Learnt a few car how-to and technology basics

  15. Writing
  16. Got a few bylines
  17. Entered M&B Passions Writing contest (didn't win, but liked the story)
  18. Entered Vogue Young Writers contest (again, didn't win but got hooked to fashion and fashion writing)

  19. Indulgence
  20. Saved enough to buy myself a brand new Toshiba Satellite L510 laptop. It's sleek, classy, fast and turning into an addiction for me!

PS- May add to this list later.

9 comments:

Amtak said...

Very good going Ro! I need to learn a couple of things from you!

Parth Awasthi said...

Good Job. Looks like a year well spent.

The Furobiker said...

7 kilos!! 28 inches!! :O

A Benevolent Sultan for Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BullionMCX.Com said...

Dear Blog owner Thanks so much for this.! Your blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your Blog and subscribe to your feed in i feed. Your content is awesome and theme looks lovely. It my pleasure that you visit my site MCX Tips Gold Tips Silver Tips

Thanks and Best Regards

BullionMCX.Com

Neeru sharma said...

Thank you for sharing this blog. Defined in a excitable manner..

Thanks with regards: MCX Gold Tips

margarida Martial said...

It's a great opportunity for us to learn from you.

Jogos de culinaria

Unknown said...

It is nice to know this. Thanks for the time and effort. It is well appreciated. More to come.Good share,you article very great, very usefull for us…thank you
Web Developers Bangalore

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing a very interesting article about 16 things I accomplished in my 25th year. This is very useful information for online blog review readers. Keep it up such a great article like this.

Regards,
WondersMind,
Web Design Company Bangalore