Thursday, May 02, 2002

Is she reading this?

I'm quite sure Ektaa Kapoor has been reading my blog, or has at least heard about it.

How do I know?

Quite simple.

She read my Law Education blog entry and decided there was an element of truth in it. The result- a notification in the beginning of the infamous serial which goes somewhat like this:

All characters, situations and Procedures of Law in this serial are fictional. Any resemblance to a person.......

Hah!



On Writing

Stephen King's book On Writing is a must-read for anyone who wishes to take up a career in writing of any kind- journalism, freelance etc.

To be honest, I haven't read any of his other books (and if I have, I don't remember). But he does sound great, doesn't he? His fans swear by him and his work.



Vacation!

Here's a million-dollar question: What should you do when summer arrives?

Take a vacation, of course!

A summer vacation is absolutely necessary if you are living in an infernal city like Mumbai or Delhi. And believe me, it is propitious for anyone.


PS 1-- Here's a tip: Don't plan a trip to Rajasthan or Egypt in summer, for heaven's sake!

PS 2-- I pity the students preparing for board exams coming up next March. No vacation for them :-( Here's something heartening for them: Aapka number aayega!

No comments: