Sunday, February 17, 2002

Whoa Baby!

First of all, let me point out that this blog is NOT written by a baby.

Secondly, this blog is NOT meant for babies. (No adult stuff, however).

People wonder why I named my blog so. Even I wonder. Why did I name it Baby's Day Out? Is it because I like babies? Hell, no, as long as they gurgle and smile cutely they are fine. But when they begin to burp and do things in their nappies, I run miles away.

The question still remains.

Why this title?

Perhaps because it makes a surfer more curious than any other title would. After all, it is the market-driven age.

Nope, this doesn't sound like me. I have never cared about attracting people to this blog and keeping them hooked. (After all, I don't make any profits, nor do I intend to). Once I give the URL to someone, I don't repeatedly tell him/her to PLEASE visit my blog.
All right, all right, enough beating round the bush,coming to the point.

I christened this blog so because I'm on the verge of becoming an adult, officially, and I'm just beginning to get out into the real world, meeting different people, learning new things, and since I'm relatively new at this, I'm a baby! So...that's how the title came about in my wandering mind. Another reason: we all know that babies see things differently from the general view. Just like I do.

Satisfies me.

Or does it?

No comments: