Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Lagaan's nominated!

Well, well, I was surprised. Others weren't. Of course, being nominated for Oscars is something to be very proud of. I was wrong and Aamir was right!

It's only the third Indian film to be nominated, and I'm sure Mr.Khan must be proud as ever.

I'm kind of secretly proud too. ;-)


Kamzor Kadii Kaun?

Whatever people have to say about KKK and its acerbic hostess, Neena Gupta has taken it well. And I think we should hand it over to her. She has undergone a complete metamorphosis since Saans and Siski, and does her job brilliantly. Right from the spurned wife to a spinster in India with two suitors to a sarcastic, unsmiling game show host, she has managed to earn respect and fame in a male-dominated industry (ignoring her personal life).

And who are we to complain if we can boost our general knowledge and see humans being mean as ever (in their true form)?


No comments: